LGAL TRAVEL REUNION + WEEKEND CAMP!
JULY 4-7th, 2019
4 days / 3 nights
LGAL Travel Reunion in Minneapolis
Join us for a long 4th of July weekend as we invite all creatives from past Light Grey Art Lab Travel Programs to the Twin Cities to reminisce, celebrate, and enjoy the gorgeous outdoors with one another!
This is a 4 day / 3 night holiday weekend filled with swimming, fireworks, cookouts, camping, nature workshops, the opening reception of the LGAL Residency Programs and more!
• Paddle-boarding, canoeing, fireworks, and 4th of July cookout at Lake Nokomis
• Spend Friday exploring the shops, lakes, and Minneapolis art museums (the Mia or the Walker Art Center)
• Rent a bike and take a leisurely ride through the city
• Park Admission & Camping at Lake Maria State Park
• Outdoor classes, a natural tea workshop, and bread making over the fire
• DIY D&D, ghost stories, and games by the lake
• Canoeing and swimming at Lake Maria
• LGAL workshops + more!
There are two registration options!
(Please read carefully)
A. Basic registration includes activities for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday highlights, plus camping accommodations and equipment for Saturday evening's camping adventure.
B. Basic registration + 2 nights (Thurs. & Friday) team housing accommodation in a shared local space with other artists and including all of the above activities.
* All options include 3 lunches, 3 dinners, 2 breakfasts, transportation / carpooling in Minneapolis, and camping equipment & workshop materials.
Do you want to bring a friend / partner?
Limited spots are available so if you'd like to bring your +1, please register early.
We are happy to meet new faces.
Early Bird Pricing:
We are offering early bird pricing! Thanks for booking early - it helps us plan things so much more thoroughly in advance, so please enjoy this discount with our thanks! Once early bird tickets are gone, regular priced tickets will be available.
Equipment / Packing / Information:
An informational email will be sent to you shortly after registration. This email will contain a suggested packing list and recommendations for your journey.
Flights are not included with registration. Participants will have to bring their own sleeping bag for camping.
We are SOOOOO excited to see you all again! We want to make this fun and accessible, and are so looking forward to our new adventure!
We hope you can visit us this summer!
QUESTIONS? Send us a note! email@example.com